T-7 days and counting

Today in 1 week from now we hope to set foot on Hirta.
However, the forecast does not look good. Not good at all. I do not believe for a minute that Angus will set sail with the 37 mph gusts and accompanying 3 meter waves that are currently forecasted. So we are now looking into the alternatives.
Being it the Shiant Islands or some other ‘downwind’ location. If everything else fails, I’ll guess we will have a wet and windy holiday on the Outer Hebrides.
So be it. It is what it is, it will be what it will be .

May the weather gods be with us ! Now that I think of it, I’ll send Him a text-message right away 🙂

.
Jan

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *